Think not having a car service saves money – think again!
Apr 22, 2016
The little light on your dashboard has been flashing at you for weeks telling you your car needs a service. Many people ignore that little light but do so at a cost. There are five main reasons you should get your service completed regularly:
- Keeping your filters and engine clean and clear maintain fuel economy – saving money!
- Servicing picks up potential faults which if left could result in bigger bills – saving money!
- Getting those servicing stamps in your log book helps the resale value of the car – saving money!
- Regular servicing can mean lower costs when the MOT is dues parts are maintained – saving money!
- A regular service means dangerous faults on a care can be found early – saving money and an accident!
At API Car Repair we can complete interim and full servicing on all makes and models at a time and date to suit you so give us a call today and save some money! Call on 01206 430 074